Monday, July 6, 2009

Today was awesome. I went to San Juan for the day. I didn't have time to see everyone but I went straight to the benegas house and shared some really awesome moments with Mirtha...she told me all about her trip to the temple and how grateful for is for me. It's actually a really neat story how things worked out for them to be able to go. I'll write it down later. Also I saw Carina and her kids, Michel was working. Leaving San Juan today was the most beautiful drive as the sun was setting, it was super warm today by the way...gotta love the San Juan sun. Anyways, the sunset, with the cordillera in the background and the green farms everywhere, with isolated little brick houses and clothes hanging on the lines and smoke coming out of the chimneys. Awesome. 6 goats, funny street signs, no soap in bathrooms, nasty toilets in busses.

No comments:

Post a Comment