Wednesday, June 24, 2009

So last Thursday Walter and Natalia came and picked me up. I had a blast hanging out with them in Juana Koslay, we just ate and drank mate and played with the kids. Natalia is so awesome, I can't even begin to tell you how much I love that woman. They make all of the hard work during the mission worth it, because they are so faithful and work so hard to make their family a celestial family. Anyways, Friday night Walter dropped me off at the ward dance and guess who was there? Emilce and Diego, Marcela had said they would come but I kind of doubted it. Nati Gomez said she would come but didn't so I'm bummed about that, she's so sweet, such a good girl.

So I had a great time dancing the night away with tons of people I love, Velazquez, Serra, Videla, Buonamico kids, Diaz kids, Alvarez. Then a bunch of YSA showed up and they taught me how to dance for real. They invited me over to Nahuel's house to watch movies. We stayed up until 6 in the morning watching movies and drinking mate...why don't I do that with my friends?

No comments:

Post a Comment